Pointe Primary Care Services
Pointe Primary Care provides a range of comprehensive medical services for individuals and families (ages 17 and above). Our practice makes it convenient to provide care for your family with specialized services in:
- Chronic care – like asthma, COPD, diabetes, eczema, GERD, hypertension, lower back pain, sleep apnea, urinary infections, weight loss medications, and so much more.
- Acute care – like allergic reactions, nausea, pneumonia, rash, ear infection, fever, sore throat, respiratory infections, migraine, wounds, and so much more.
- Preventative care – like blood pressure, cholesterol, and blood sugar screenings, physicals, pelvic exams, pre-surgical clearance, smoking cessation guidance, weight management, nutrition support, and so much more.
Pointe Primary Care takes pride in building a multispecialty practice with services administered with skill, passion, and patient-centered care at the core of everything we do. Our staff works hard to meet the needs of every patient who walks through our door with the right care, when and where they need it.
We’re here for you:
- Telehealth and virtual visits from your home
- Same-day appointments for non-emergency illness and injury
- Convenient hours to fit your schedule
- Referrals to specialists
- 24/7 access to our secure, patient portal
- Health resources
- Easy, online payment
Your primary care doctor is your partner in health. He or she acts as your advocate, supporting you in care services, and ensuring coverage of that care. From preventative health, goal setting, and providing you with a wealth of information and resources, your physician is here to establish a long-term relationship with you. Your primary care doctor wants to see you live your healthiest life possible.
Whether you’re a new or old patient, we’re here to serve you when you need us! Contact us today to partner with Pointe Primary Care and begin your journey toward better health for you and your family.