Important Policies of Wagner & Prigg Family Medicine.
Deductibles, copays and co-insurances are expected to be paid the day of the visit.
No Shows for appointments are charged $50 first time, $100 second time, $200 third time with possible discharge. Due to state rules and policies, Medicaid patient cannot be charged a no show fee, however, patients will be discharged at the discretion of the individual provider for non-compliance.
All Telehealth appointments co-pays must be paid for 1 hour prior to the appointment.
If you have any questions about the care or are unhappy with the service received in our office, please contact our practice administrator before you leave our office so that any clarifications about your care or the services you received can be addressed.
Please communicate all issues that you wish to discuss with the doctor at the time your appointment is scheduled, so that an appropriate amount of time can be allotted. If you do not do this in advance, another visit may be necessary so that the doctor can give all patients the time and quality of care they deserve.
Questions about your billing can be addressed by contacting our billing department at 302.684.2000 Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday.
Our practice follows a zero-tolerance policy for aggressive behavior directed by patients against our staff and providers.
Please be courteous with the use of your cell phone and other electronic devices. When interacting with any of our staff, please put your devices away. Set the ringer to vibrate before storing it away.
Adults are expected to supervise their children.
- Possessing firearms or any weapon
- Intimidating, harassing, sexual harassment or innuendos towards staff or other patients
- Making threats of violence through phone calls, letters, voicemail, email, or other forms of written, verbal or electronic communication
- Physically assaulting or threatening to inflict bodily harm
- Making verbal threats to harm another individual or destroy property
- Damaging business equipment or property
- Making menacing or derogatory gestures
- Making racial or cultural slurs or other derogatory remarks