Become a new patient
At the present time, Melissa Raffaele, FNP-BC, and Jennifer Shade, APRN, AGNP-C are the providers accepting new patients.
The information you document in the Patient Packet is important to us for your medical care. We will need your completed “Patient Packet” before we schedule you for an appointment. Please either download the packet, call and we will mail one to you, or stop by and pick a “Patient Packet Up”. After filling it out you may mail it back to us and we will call to set you up an appointment or drop it off and schedule you an appointment at that time, or if time is an issue call you at a later time to schedule you an appointment.
Becoming a new patient is easy at Pointe Primary. For your first appointment, please arrive 15 minutes early for paperwork. For our full policy packet for new patients
- All co-pays are due when the patient checks in for their appointment.
- Medicare Co-insurance is to be paid at Check Out unless the patient has a cross-over or Medi-Gap supplemental insurance.
- Deductibles, if not met, are to be paid at Check Out. If unable to make a payment, a
Payment Form is to be signed.
- Self-pay patients must pay any balance due at the time of visit unless payment
arrangements have been made by the Office Manager. A 20% discount will be applied
when paid at the time of service.
- Patients owing a balance on their account must pay at the time of Check-In prior to seeing the Provider unless payment arrangements are made with the Office Manager.
- Patients will not be scheduled or seen by the Provider if they have an account balance,
unless they pay the balance of their bill or make payment arrangements.