At the moment, we are NOT taking on new patients
We will need your completed “Patient Packet” before we schedule you for an appointment. Please either download the packet, call and we will mail one to you, or stop by and pick a “Patient Packet Up”. After filling it out you may mail it back to us and we will call to set you up an appointment or drop it off and schedule you an appointment at that time, or if time is an issue call you at a later time to schedule you an appointment.
Becoming a new patient is easy at Pointe Primary. For your first appointment, please arrive 15 minutes early for paperwork. For our full policy packet for new patients
- All co-pays are due when the patient checks in for their appointment.
- Medicare Co-insurance is to be paid at Check Out unless the patient has a cross-over or Medi-Gap supplemental insurance.
- Deductibles, if not met, are to be paid at Check Out. If unable to make a payment, a Payment Form is to be signed.
- Self-pay patients must pay any balance due at time of visit. If patient is unable, please contact the Practice Administrator.
- Patients owing a balance at time of appointment must pay at the time of check-in prior to seeing the provider. If unable to, patient will need to be rescheduled, incur a no show fee and will not be able to be seen without clearing the balance.
- Patients will not be scheduled or seen by the Provider if they have an account balance, unless they pay the balance of their bill or make payment arrangements.