Welcome to the Pointe Primary Care patient resources center! Our resource center is specially designed for you, our patients. Here, you will find a wealth of information to educate and advise you to ensure your next visit with us is pleasant. We believe in making healthcare accessible and efficient for you, our patient. By providing you with this information, we hope you will better understand your health, and your office visits will be more productive.
If you are a new patient to our practice, please download and complete our “Patient Packet”. Once completed and returned, we encourage you to schedule your first visit with us. We value your time and want to make your first visit as easy and efficient as possible. To expedite the process, we ask you to arrive 15 minutes early to finalize all paperwork. Please have with you:
- Past medical records (including immunizations) and current medications
- Health insurance card and driver’s license
- Completed health forms
Pointe Primary Care is open on the following days:
- M-F 8:00 AM-4:30 PM with evening hours on Monday and Tuesday
Pointe Primary Care accepts most major credit cards including Visa, MasterCard, Discover, checks, and cash. For self-pay patients, we offer a 20% discount when the balance is paid in full at the time of service.
At Pointe Primary Care, our mission is to provide you with the best healthcare options available. We currently accept Medicare, Medicaid, Blue Cross, Aetna, Coventry, AmeriHealth, Humana, Cigna and most other non-managed care insurances.
- Deductibles, copays, and co-insurances are expected to be paid the day of the visit.
- Allow 72 hours for call in prescriptions.
- No shows for appointments are charged $25.00 – $50.00 depending upon the type of appointment.
- Changes in your insurance plans must be given to our check-in staff.
- Narcotic medicines will not be given on a first appointment and will not be given until records from the prescribing physician are received.
- Balances on your account are expected to be paid within 30 days or at your visit whichever comes first.
- Self-pay patients are expected to pay at the time of service and will be given a 20% discount.