Become a new patient
Becoming a new patient is easy at Wagner & Prigg. For your first appointment, please arrive 15 minutes early for paperwork. For our full policy packet for new patients Click Here to Download Our “Become A New Patient Package”
- All co-pays are due when the patient checks in for their appointment.
- Medicare Co-insurance is to be paid at Check Out unless the patient has a cross-over or Medi-Gap supplemental insurance.
- Deductibles, if not met, are to be paid at Check Out. If unable to make a payment, a
Payment Form is to be signed.
- Self-pay patients must pay any balance due at the time of visit, unless payment
arrangements have been made by the Office Manager. A 20% discount will be applied
when paid at the time of service.
- Patients owing a balance on their account must pay at the time of Check In prior to seeing the Provider, unless payment arrangements are made with the Office Manager.
- Patients will not be scheduled or seen by the Provider ifthey have an account balance,
unless they pay the balance of their bill or make payment arrangements.
- Payment arrangements will be a minimum of 25% of the bill or $20.00, whichever is
greatest and paid each month. If payment is not made, medical care will not be
delivered by Wagner, MD & Prigg, PA-C, PhD- Family Medicine.